Welcome to the Pennsylvania No-Till Alliance!
Using No-Till Systems to Improve our Soil Quality, Productivity and Profitability for Future Generations
To promote the successful application of no-till through shared ideas, experiences, education and new technology
No-Till Winter Soil Health Meeting – Tues., Jan. 31 (York Co.) and Thurs., Feb. 2 (Crawford Co.)
- Click here to register today!
(Click here to view the entire November 2022 newsletter.)
Check out our News and Events page for upcoming events
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors
- Lancaster Farming
- MM Weaver and Sons
- Pennsylvania Dept. of Agriculture
- Stroud Water Research Center
- AgChoice and Mid-Atlantic Farm Credit
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Corteva / Pioneer
- Gro-Mor Plant Food, Inc.
- Melvin Weaver & Sons
- American Dairy Association North East
- Bayer CropScience
- Binkley & Hurst
- Fulton Bank
- GROWMARK FS
- Hostetter Grain, Inc.
- King’s AgriSeeds
- PA Grain Processing, LLC
- Pivot Bio
- TIMAC USA
- Univest Financial Corporation
- West Central Equipment
- Bernard C. Morrissey Insurance, Inc.
- Bottom Line Ag Supply
- Ephrata National Bank
- Kirby Agri, Inc.
- Mark Rohrbach Farms
- Rosetree Consulting
- The Mill